Bachelorette Party | June 25, 2014

I'm going to be doing a throwback every Thursday, and today I want to talk about the wonderful bachelorette party that my roommates and sister threw for me. It was so cute, fun, and hilarious! The night started with dinner at my favorite place, The Cheesecake Factory. We all piled into one car and jammed the whole way to any good lady songs such as Spice Girls. At dinner it was fun to catch up with everyone because I had been living alone in our married apartment. After dinner, we went back to good ole' Devonshire 5 for Cheesecake and fun! We drank sparkling cider in mini martini glasses, opened presents, and did some fun socializing about married life. It was so fun to be with these girls for the evening!


I love that my sis could be here for a few weeks before the wedding to help plan and to help celebrate! She did so much to help at the wedding, thanks Kands for being the best older sister any girl could ask for! She is the one that I will always go to for advice, love, or help in any aspect of life. 



This is my cute friend Mariah that I love dearly. We have so many memories together from high school until now! Remember running into each other in the outfield.


Miss Lo Fo. Who I hope will be next to celebrate with. :) We have grown up with each other since I was in fourth grade and we have been friends ever since! We have served on student council together, played basketball together, and been to more girls camps than we should have been at together! I love you Lo! 


Haylz, my legitimate other half. We didn't get to know each other until this last year when we moved in together in September. We immediately hit it off and people couldn't believe that we fit together like bread and butter. She is my twin just Polynesian. I love you Haylz. 


K-Dawg! My favorite blonde roommate. We have known each other since freshman year and she has always been my go to girl. She has helped me so many times when I have even just needed a hug. I know we will be best friends for many years to come! I love you Kait! 


Miss Lacey, Where to even begin. We were placed together randomly freshman year as roommates. The Lord definitely had a hand in putting us together. We are more similar than people even realize. We have shared some of the best times of life, some of the hardest times of life, and some of the most rewarding times of life. She is that girl that I know will always be there for me no matter what. She is the most genuine person I know. I love you Lace! 


This is my beautiful new sister! Jen is such a good example of such a hard worker. I will never forget the night we went to Zupas together and our husbands were wondering how we could possibly spend over 3 hours there! She is someone I will always look up to for advice. I also can't wait to share that she will be bringing me a Niece in December! Colton and I are excited to be her favorite Aunt and Uncle. 


I love you girls!! Thanks for the memories and a wonderful bachelorette party!!
Cheers Snitches!
xoxox